Wednesday, October 9, 2013

"You> You Are One Of A Kind"

Good morning everyone,what a wonderful day today!!!
last night I finished  one layout that I want to share with couple of challenges.First over at Lets Get Sketchy  for their October Week 1 "Sketch Challenge"I love their sketch I have so much fun tearing papers ,dotting liquid pearls and splatters paint....
Here's what I take on their sketch!
And I want to share this also at Use It Tuesday  for their Challenge #65 "Scraps,Piesces,Odds & Ends" I used my scraps papers that been on my stash for so long that I can't even remember what brand name lol,I love  tearing papers and add to my picture behind then I used small pieces of lace behind that flowers that been on my stash also,and I forgot to mention that I hoard handmade flowers lol...but the good thing is I start using it !
Here is more close up details....
Here is Lets Get Sketchy  Oct.sketch week 1
Thanks for Stopping by:
HAVE A GOOD DAY!




20 comments :

  1. I love the beautiful confetti look with liquid pearls! You did an amazing job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout! I can relate with the scraps you've so long, they don't even look familiar any more :)
    Thanks or playing along at Use It Tuesday!
    Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful page! Love all the layering and details. Thanks for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous! I just love all the fun layers and ooohh all that texture!
    Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. Love those torn layers. Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love all the layers and the splatters! Beautiful job Melinda! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com/2013/10/we-are-having-design-team-call.html

    We would love to have you apply for our Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your layers, looks gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely page, Melinda! Thanks for playing along at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty page. Love all the colors and layering. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful page!!!! love it! thanks for sharing at Use it Tuesday !

    ReplyDelete
  12. love all your layers and cool details!!! sooo glad you played along with LGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful!! Your layout is amazing! Thank you for playing along with us at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great layout, love the layers and distressing! Thanks for linking up with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic layout! Great job using up those scraps. Thank you for playing along with us at Use It Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty LO! Thank you so much for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif