Thursday, November 7, 2013

"Enjoy Life"

Good morning everyone!today I have a layout to share.....its been a while i'm not active in my blog,I'm just really busy lately.
But what others said, what ever you do you can always find a way to scrap and that's me!(lol)
Anyway,here is my layout that I made yesterday and I want to combine in couple of challenges!
First  challenge is for The Memory Nest for their make it Monday #4"The Twist is to use a"Selfie"
then over atTwisted Tuesday for their challenge#62 and the twist is 'Anything Goes'!. I 


Then Use Your Stuff have new challenge# 108 "How Do You Stencil?"
will for me I used chevron and hexagon stencil and I used my texture magic paint and I stamp chevron with my Distress Ink.
Here is more details of my layout!

Here is the memory nest sketch #4
Thank you for Stopping by"

8 comments :

  1. Beautiful layout. Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melinda this is a lovely scrapbook page. Your stencil combination is super. Thank you for joining in at Use Your Stuff this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the textures on your page and how easy it is for my eye to move across your page. Lovely page and thanks for joining us at the Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty layout. Thank you for joining us at the Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selfie. I like all of you little details. Thanks for playing along with us at The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful picture, and details! Thanks for playing along with us at The Memory Nest <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous take on the challenge. Such a great selfie. Thanks for playing along with us at The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif