Saturday, November 16, 2013

"Mommy's Jewel"

Hello Crafters,
Today I want to share  my layout that I created last night and I want to combine in to 2 challenges  in one sketch.I used sketch fromStuckSketches for their November 15th Sketch Challenge.Then over at Scrap Our Stash for their Challenge #9 the twist is we must include any type of wood-veneers,stamps,papers,etc.
Here is my layout I'm using my little princess photo when she was 2 months old.
Here is my close up title and more details,I used  wood butterfly made by Studio Calico and the leaves  made by Recollection... 
I used one collection paper made by: American Crafts for my backgrounds and some handmade flowers from my stash. 
Here is the StuckSketches love it!
Thank you very much for stopping by:

13 comments :

  1. Fabulous take on the sketch, love the wood butterflies and such sweet photos! Thanks for linking up at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout Melinda and great take on the sketch and adding your stash items! Thank you for participating in our Sketch w/ Stash Challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! Love your colors, so girly, and your photos are just precious. Thanks for joining in at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely take on the sketch! I love the pink doilies and the wooden embellies.
    Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty!! Love the colors and adorable photos! Awesome choice in wooden stash too! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lovely layout! Great job with the challenges! Thanks for playing along at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is really a jewel :) Great job on the sketch challenge my friend! glad you playing along with us at Scrap our Stash and Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your jeweled accents and your title is so meaningful She is lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the sketch! Sweet layout! Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet layout, thanks for playing along with the Stuck?! sketch

    ReplyDelete
  11. sweet page, sweet photo! thank you for playing along at stuck?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet...love the title and embellishments to go along with it! Great work with the challenge. Thanks for playing with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so sweet and adorable pic...thanks for playing along at STUCK

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif