Friday, November 22, 2013

"SPIRIT OF CHRITMAS"

 Its a rainy day today here at Vegas,its means  were getting snow in the mountain....I made this layout for a grace cover for their Special Christmas Edition ofLets Get Sketchy . This my little girl Sophia with her cute pink dress,she just started walking in this picture. Here  is my take on their sketch below!I hope you guys like it...
For my background and layered, I used Christmas papers  by:We R Memory Keepers . I also  used American Crafts  & Making Memories  for my title.
I just love this  beautiful Christmas flowers that I purchase at Micheal store,and its been in my stash.

And  I chooses  this picture for my inspiration of my layout!

And here is their sketch...

Thank you very much for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful day....



15 comments :

  1. Melinda I love this LO! Your pictures & embellies are perfect! Thanks for entering this to LGS & good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page, Melinda! Good luck on LGS cover girl contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome job with the challenge Melinda, beautifully done! Thanks for entering the Cover Girl contest at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on the sketch! Love the photos! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! I love your layout. Good luck on the Contest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so darn cute Melinda! I love the photos!!! Your take on the sketch is fantastic! Good luck on making the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Love the stocking banner and layered poinsettias. Adorable photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable layout and lovely photos! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sweet! Thanks for entering our cover girl challenge at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is soooo cute, I love your creative LO :) Thank you for participating in this Christmas challenge at Let's Get Sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty LO!! Thank you so much for entering and GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous! Love the stocking banner. Thanks for entering our cover contest at LGS! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Love all of your colors and patterns! Scrapping Everyday Miracles is having a Christmas theme challenge, and we'd love for you to enter! http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-theme-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your stocking banner! Fabulous page!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif