Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A visit to Santa

Merry Christmas every one ,
I just want to share my layout before were heading to church for Christmas eve ceremony.... This layout I used my  family photo with Santa , this photo was taken last year 2013 at Mandalay bay Hotel at shark reef....And I want to combine in different challenges.First challenge is for Stuck?!Sketches for their December 15th sketch challenge.Second challenge is for Red Carpet Studio's for their challenge #59" How the Grinch Stole Christmas"
and we most add Christmas tree in our layout.And the last challenge is for  Lasting Memories  for their challenge #171 "Here Comes Santa Clause"
Here is my layout....
here is my close up title.I used  Ek success for my title.
here is more details ,I used Christmas stamp ,and add some gift embellishment made by recollections.
I fussy cut  the word Believe from velum and its been in my stash from last year.and i also added some Christmas embellishment.  
And here is more close up details..I added some Christmas tree made by recollections.
here is the sketch....
Thank you very much for stopping by!
Have a Merry Christmas every one!







13 comments :

  1. oh my goodness this is just too sweet! love the page and the photo! thanks so much for sharing with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful layout. thanks for sharing with us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  3. great LO, love the ripped layers. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Festive layout indeed! Thanks Melinda for joining us at Lasting Memories!! :) Hope to see you in the new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas page my friend! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page! Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Xmas page. I love the tree :) thanks for joining us at stuck sketches !

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely Christmas page... love your paper choices! Thanks for playing along with STUCK?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the sketch! So fun! I love the colors. Thanks for joining in at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! Such an adorable page with all the elements and you did an amazing job with the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That pop of blue on your Christmas layout is so refreshing. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful page. Love the pp and all the elements.
    Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Melinda! This is just fantastic!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif