Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Family Moments

Hello,I have another layout to share  that I  just finished this morning...And I want enter in 2 challenges.First over at  Sketchabilities for their sketch #104.Which I'm using their sketch below..Then over at   Scrap Around The World for their December Challenge #8".A Graceful and Feminine Mood Board"
I'm inspired  by the frame and Gems..and also other elements they have in the board.....
Here is my layout......
This is my two lovely kids,that make my day busy.lol
I used Prima paper for my  background and  K&company for my  layered papers .Then I added some texture  to the background using texture magic paste,Then sprayed  and splatters using walnut ink (antiquing solution)
Here is my close title and more close up details.
.

Here is   Sketchabilities  lovely sketch...
Thanks for stopping by:







12 comments :

  1. Gorgeous layout, Melinda. Love all your added touches and the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layers under your photo, Melinda!
    Gorgeous photo, thanks for sharing with us at SATW :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So feminine and delicate! Love your layout! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and elegant!! What a beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty indeed! love the layers and sweet details. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning page! Love the papers you used, the drippies and stamping. Wonderful masking too! Thanks for playing along w/sketch #104 at sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Melinda! I LOVE all the layers. Thanks for participating in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous page! Love the drips and the distressing! Thank you for playing with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely page! Thank you for joining SATW this month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So elegant and soft, the layering and the misting make such a great statement! Thank you for playing along at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Love this!! Great job!!! Thanks for playing at SATW ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely layout. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Around the World!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif