Sunday, December 29, 2013

Live,Love,Laugh!

Good evening every one,I have a layout to share with you guys that I created today,This time I used my own photos,This photos was taken at bush garden  Florida,2007, mmm its been  awhile .
Anyway,I want to enter this layout at Boy Meets Girl for their Dec.Challenge"Use the same photo more than once"
Here is my layout in this layout I used 3 photos. 
here is my close up details .I  stamp with swirl  and I  used my handmade flowers..
Here is my close up title...
Thanks for stopping by have a 
Happy New Year!







3 comments :

  1. Beautiful page! Great mix of patterns and techniques. Thanks for joining us at BMG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun photo and such lovely handmade flowers! Thank you for participating at Boy Meets Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif