Saturday, December 14, 2013

Simple Joy's

Good evening  everyone,tonite  I want to thank everyone, specially my relatives and friends that they help me to vote.Now I am the very first Cover Girl search!at lgs for their Christmas edition.... 
And now I want to share my layout that I created this morning and  I want to combine in different  challenges.First challenge is for Lets Get Sketchy  for their Week 2 Sketch Challenge (sketch below).Then  the 2nd challenge is for Scrapping Everyday Miracle  for their December Theme Challenge.And the 3rd challenge is for Frosted Designs for their Friday Challenge"Silver & Gold "And the last challenge is over at Scrap our Stash  for their Challenge #10 "Word Inspiration Challenge"to create a layout about your family or someone in your family. There are two other requirements..1) you must use a phrase from the Word Art..2) from your stash, you must add 4 photo corners to your layout.
Here is my simple layout  hope you guys like it........
 I used silver thickers made by: American Crafts for my title and I splatters with  color shine Gold.
Here is the Word Art: I used simple joys for my title.
Here is more details: I added Christmas tree made by recollections  and and I added also 4  Christmas corner reconciliation. I layered some Christmas papers that been in my stash from last year....
Here is LGS. sketch week 2 of Dec.
Thank you for stopping by:
 have a happy holiday!





24 comments :

  1. A Happy and playful LO with a fab take on the sketch and I love the cute photos :)
    Thank you for playing with our sketch at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your title & the gorgeous LO. Thanks for joining us @LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute christmas page!!! LOVE the gold thickers!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with LGS this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being a cover girl :) Your LOs are awesome! Looking forward to seeing you on the cover!
    This LO is gorgeous! Love the fact you combined so many challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job Melinda! Congrats on making the Cover Girl contest winner! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realized you used the Sketch N Scrap challenge as well! Thanks for joining us for the Word challenge!

      Delete
  6. Your layout is beautiful as always! Congratulations on being our cover girl too! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun and gorgeous layout! Congrats on being our cover girl!
    Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what fun. Love the layers and embellishments. Thanks so much for sharing with us at SEM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous take on the challenges! Thanks for joining us at LGS and SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! I love the choice of paper and embelishments on your layout. I also like how you hang those tiny stockings on JOY :D

    Thanks for playing with us at SEM December Theme Challenge! We love to see you again joining for January Challenge at http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love your layout! Love the cluster of photos and embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on winning our cover girl contest!! So exciting.
    This is another fantastic Christmas page - love it. Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE how you compressed the sketch! It is awesome and embellishments are perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy! Oh, and congrats on being the cover girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cool and fun layout. Love the bright colours. Have a blessed Christmas and thank you for joining us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic layout and such cute photos! Very nice layering and embellishments! Thank you so much for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous layout! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. absolutely love this! thanks for joining us over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles! please join us again for future challenges! love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is really fun! Love the colors! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is adorable...I love all the little touches of gold and the mix of tiny tile letters with the title! Great job! Thanks for playing with Scrap Our Stash and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome take on the challenges my friend! love the picture and details on your page! Thank you for playing with us again at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautifully done! Great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a gorgeous holiday layout! Adorable photos and love the stockings hanging from the title!!! Great job with the stash challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy! You did a fabulous job with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif