Monday, December 16, 2013

"You are my Sunshine"

Good morning every one,today I want to share my layout that I just finished this morning,and I want to combine in 2 challenges.First over at Lets Get Sketchy for their Week 3 Sketch Challenge.(sketch below).And the 2nd challenge is for Lasting Memories  for their  #170 "I'm Charmed".The last challenge is for Use Your Stuff for their #114"Ribbon"I used same collections papers  for my background and layered by:Recollections.
Here is my layout using my daughter photo...
Here is some of my charmed >said its all about me<
Here is my close up title and more extra details.I added some 3 eyelets and butterfly that I fussy cut from K & company. 
And I also added  some purple flowers made by Recollection and some are my handmade.and also add some blings .

And I also add  some dots with white paint.and  I also add some  purple charmed into brown polka dots ribbon..
Here is LGS.sketch Week 3 sketch Challenge...
Thank you  for stopping by:
have a good day!







19 comments :

  1. This is so beautiful & I love the photo.Thanks for joining us @ LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious!! Love all of your layering! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is this! I absolutely love all the detail you put into this page! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photo is sooo adorable! Love that close up! Your layout is gorgeous Melinda! You do such beautiful work! Thanks for joining and sharing it with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this - so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so glad you've joined use again at lasting memories. Beautiful layout and lovely charms

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melinda, this is STUNNING! Very beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous LO! Love that you incorporated 3 challenges into your LO. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories (love the charm too).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your layout! It's gorgeous. Love how you worked with the sketch and I adore those white paint dots. Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great page! Those are some of my fav papers! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout Melinda, and that photo is stunning! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic job on the LO, love all the layers and delightful colours. Thank you for playing with our sketch at LGS:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just a beautiful LO! Love everything about it!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable photo and gorgeous page! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous page LOVE LOVE your colors and details!!! sooo glad you played along with LGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautifully done! Great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow this is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy! You did a fabulous job with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif