Monday, January 13, 2014

"Kiss Me"

Good evening everyone ,tonight I want to share with you guys the layout that I created,and I want to enter onto two challenge....first of all  in this photo, I used my son and his best friend  almost kissing lol... and I think its perfect for my layout and title forScrap&Music for their sketch  #19 Musica "Kiss Me" (sketch below)
Then I want to share this layout also at  The Memory Nest for their  crafty creations 9.
here is my take on their sketch . 

Here is more close-ups and more deatils.
here is close -ups title.

Here is  sketch #19
Thank you for stopping!
have a good night.




11 comments :

  1. Really really cute layout! Beautifully done! Thank you for playing along at Scrap&Music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout with cute photo! I love the sketch, banner, papers and your choice or colors. Just simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this?! Great photo and I love your colors. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in at Scrap & Music!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a really beautiful layout and your photo is si cute!

    Thanks for playing with Scrap and Music !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely page!!!

    Thanks for playing with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your page. What a cute picture. Such fun colors and embellishments. Thank you so much for sharing this on crafty creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This layout is soooo fun!! I love all the bright colours and fun embellishments you used! Thanks so much for playing along with us @Scrap&Music!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing with Scrap and Music !
    Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif