Saturday, January 4, 2014

Life is Ours.....

Hello everyone,its another year for us to enjoy for everything that make us happy!and for me is scrapping is part of my happiness already.so today I have a layout to share that I finished last night and I want to combine in 3 challenges....First I want to enter at  Lets Get Sketchy for their "Bingo Fun." I used Diagonal line-Butterflies/Bling/Buttons/Mask.Then over at  Scrap&Music I used their sketch #18 "Nothing Else Matters"(sketch below).Then  Scrap our Stash  have a new stash challenge #11.
Here's how this challenge works:
Create a layout and you must add….
(5) of one item >>buttons<
(4) of another item>butterflies<
(3) of one more item>pattern papers<
(2) of yet another item>banners<
AND.....
(1) RUB ON!!! >we are family<

"Here is my layout"
Here is my close up title,I used autocollants stickers by Momenta.and i also added some velum phrase from my stash.

and here is my handmade flower and my close up 2 banners... 
and here  is my close up Rub-on by recollection.(we are family) 
Here is some of my close up details...if you can see I added 5 buttons.and I used 3 patterns papers by Crate paper and Prima for my layering paper.
Here is Scrap&Music sketch.
Here lgs Bingo Fun Board.
Thank you for stopping by:
Have a good day!







30 comments :

  1. Such a sweet layout Melinda and all the details are awesome. Thanks for sharing your cute page with us at Scrap Our Stash. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Love your b&w photo on the soft earthy tones and great detail throughout. Thanks for joining in at Scrap & Music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty page! Thanks for joining in our bingo challenge at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page & love the accents you used. Thanks for joining us @ LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. another amazing page Melinda! love when you play along, always a treat to come to your blog, thanks for joining us at lgs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is so lovely Melinda. I'm loving the layers and the textures. Thanks so much for always joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool layers, sweet page and great background!!! thanks for playing along with LGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job with the challenge! I love the neutral colors! thank you so much for playing along with Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job, love your style. =) Thanks for participating in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your title and your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us @Scrap&Music!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on the challenge, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome job with both challenges!!! Thank you so much for playing along at LGS and Scrap&Music!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Page. Thanks for playing Bingo at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous page, great mix of elements ! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful! Wonderful take on the bingo challenge. Thanks for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty LO!! Great Job with the challenge, Thank you so much for sharing with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this layout! It is beautiful and I love how the title looks too :) Thanks for joining us at LGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the black and white photo with all the colors you chose! Great job on all the embellishments...It all works so well together! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Out Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful layout! Love the stickers used for your title! Thank you for joining us at Scrap & Music!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely layout Melinda! Love how you completed the challenge! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love that wood background paper and all your layering! Thanks for linking up to Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful layout Melinda. Love your handmade flower. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very Pretty!
    Love the neutrals!
    Thanks for playing w/ SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful family layout! Loving the embellishments you added and great take on the stash challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the black and white photos against those colors, awesome job! Thanks for playing along with SOS!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great take on the challenge! Beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful layout my friend! and cute photo! good job on the challenge! Thank you so much for playing with us at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is a lovely page
    tks for playing with us at SOS
    xoxo
    Leila

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif