Saturday, January 11, 2014

LOVE

Hi every-one,today I have layout to share with you guys that I created last night.And  I want to combine in to two challenges!First challenge is for Scrap Africa for their  Sketch Challenge #25(sketch below).Then over at 123 Get Scrappy  have new board challenge #6.
for this layout I choose first row>tear the edges/key/lots of bling.
here is my layout hope you guys like it!

I used Recollection  papers for my background and layered.then  I used my  mini chicken wire stencil to my background .
then those flowers is my handmade and I added also lots of bling and if you can see I also added some keys.
here is my other close up details.
here is 1~2~3 get scrappy board...
here is Scrap Africa sketch #25
here is the board of Scrap Africa.

Thank you  guys for stopping by,
Have a good day!





14 comments :

  1. Your flowers are fantastic!! beautiful LO. Thanks for joining us @ 123 GetScrappy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are really adorable!!! Love your layers and all the distressing you added to them! Great take on both challenges and want to thank you for choosing our Scrap Africa sketch as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page. Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Love the pink and orange color combination - so PRETTY!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colour scheme and such cute photos. I love the stencil work on the background. A beautiful layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a precious little page! Love the photo's and styling....really fab! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your page is gorgeous. The photos are precious. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute photos and wonderful layot!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, your page is simply beautiful!! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Africa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cutie pie!! thank you for joining us at Scrap africa, channa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Africa. I love the soft colours you used and the mixed media in the background. Beautiful photos too :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely take on the sketch, really soft and beautiful layout, thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute your picture! Thanks for playing along at Sketch-N-Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love Love the shabby chic amazingness off this layout! So pretty! Great job! Thanks for joining us over at 123 GET Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif