Saturday, January 18, 2014

"This is him"

 Hello,
today I have a layout to share with you guys that I created lat night for Lasting Memories  for their  challenge #173"Scrap lifting"I  Scrapliftefd ---Toni's layout---I used me & my big ideas paper for my background ,and I added dollie behind my photo and I added also a twine to make it circle,and I also used my circle stencil and the flowers is from my stash.

Here is my layout!
and here is Toni layout
Here is my close-ups details...

Thanks for stopping by:
Have a good day!



4 comments :

  1. Beautiful Melinda! What a PERFECT take on Toni's layout. Boys and Flowers... awesome! :) Thanks for joining us this week at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Congrats on being top 3! Thank you for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Melinda, this is stunning...
    WAY BETTER THAN MINE!
    I am honoured you lifted my layout (that was lifted from Kimberly)...
    I love all the details and elements too..
    Congrats on your top 3.. Sorry I hadn't left blog love sooner, we had a big weekend...
    Thanks for joining.. Love, Love!!
    Toni - LMDT

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif