Friday, February 14, 2014

BEAUTIFUL

Hi hello I have a layout to share that I finished for  Stuck?!Sketches! for their February 1st.sketch.And  I want to enter this layout also at  1~2~3 Get Scrappy for their February board challenge#7 (sketch below). I chose more than 2 clusters, music notes, vintage style.
here is my layout using my beautiful daughter photo.
here is my close up details and title.

I used K&Company paper for my background and some recollections paper for my border,and I also fussy cut the flowers from same  collection and  some flowers are my handmade. 

here is 123 Get Scrappy!

here is is stuck sketch.

Thanks for stopping by.


12 comments :

  1. Beautiful vintage style to your layout.... love all the clusters of embellishments. Thanks for joint us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO! Love the clusters.Thanks for joining us @123 Get Scrappy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Melinda, love that flower cluster! thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE what you did with this sketch. Great colors!!!!!! Such a cute picture!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page my friend! love your flower clusters and the color! Thank you so much for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just beautiful, the photo is perfect for the sketch, thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your details on this page! Please come by my blog for my first ever linky party. http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2014/02/five-regrets-of-dying-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done, thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I played along with this sketch too... Gorgeous isn't it
    Love your page, that cluster is stunning
    Thanks for playing along at 123 get scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job on layout and love you take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us over at 123 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous page!! Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif