Friday, February 14, 2014

Dream Big

Happy valentines everyone,tonight I have a layout  to share with you guysthat i made for Scrap Around The World  for their  fabulous valentiney moodboard..this layout is different  from my other layout ,this is my firs time  making  mixed media using foil and paper towel with mod podge and gesso.... and purple spray paint.I think it come out good lol. here is my rain drop layout using their  fabulous valentiney moodboard..
Here is my close up details.

here is their moodboard  that I inspired with the cake color.... 

thank you for stopping by!
Happy valentines day.....


4 comments :

  1. Truly great background , love what you did to achieve this . Sweet design & cute photo.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just awesome!! I love the way you have created this gorgeous cluster! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work on the background, it's so intriguing! Love the glamour effect of the pearls and laces! Thanks for paying along at SATW!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif