Monday, March 3, 2014

Little Princess

Good morning everyone,
Today I have a new layout that I want to share with you guys. I want to combine 2 challenges  First one is from Sketchabilities for their sketch challenge #110 I tried my best to get my layout on their sketch and I think it come out ok...lol (sketch below).
Then Scrap Around The World have a new challenge and I really love it.When I seen the pretty pink mood board I couldn't wait to do it. And its perfect because I know already which picture i'm going to used. I was Inspired by the Pretty Pink color.
"Here is my Pretty Pink layout"
Here is my close up title using heidi swapp plastic alphabet.
I like my handmade pink rose flowers. 
Here is more close -up details of this layout...I used  one collection papers for this layout by D-C-W-V. I used also acrylic paint by- Lisa Pink.I paint all the flowers and I also used with rain drop style....and I also painted all the edges .                                                                                                                                                                           

March 2014 Challenge 11 - A Pretty in Pink Mood Board by Alexandra Polyzou.


Sketchabilities #110
Thanks for stopping by.





13 comments :

  1. Very cute and pretty page. Thanks for playing along with us this month at SATW

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH A CUTE PAGE!!!SO LOVELY!!!THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING IT AT SCRAP AROUND THE WORLD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Sketchabilites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet project!!! Very soft and beautiful!!! Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful page! Thanks for sharing at Sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just so adorable!! thanks for joining us at SATW!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet and pretty page! your handmade blooms are really so cute! Thank you so much for sharing your page with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow amazing job so sweet design.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrap Around the World

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melinda this layout is adorable! I love all the pink! The photo is adorable and I love your tags and flowers! All the best! http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/ Drop by sometime! A new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute and lovely layout! So great :) I'm a huge fan of all kind of pinks and rose colors... Thank you for joining us at sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable page Melinda! love the bright pink color and you daughter is a doll. Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Around The World!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a uber sweet page!! I really love that shade of pink and you design is pretty too and so is the picture thank you so much for playing with us this month at Scrap Around the World :-) hugs Amy

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif