Monday, April 7, 2014

"Good Times"

Hi everyone and Happy Mojo Monday. I want share my layout using sketch from the  Stuck?Sketches  for their April 1st challenge ..And also want to share this layout over at S.W.A.T. for their Drill #29 "S-W-A-T Bingo" I used ( Fussy cutting,3 Pictures,Stitching,Distress edges).

 I used distress ink (salty ocean) for distressing the edge, fussy cut the flower from american craft paper.And for my stitching  I used my sewing machine .
 here is more close up and details.

Here is the beautiful sketch

Drill #29 S.W.A.T. BINGO




9 comments :

  1. Sucha fabulous page, and sweet pics of your boy! So glad you joined us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue doilie! It pops off the wood background. Good use of stitching. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun layout! Thanks for joining us at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great things about this page! I love the doily! Great job with the bingo card! Thanks for playing along with us at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your doily and all the little details. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous page my friend, love the doily, stitching and the photos of handsome steven! Thank you so much for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are so many precious details here. I adore this.Thanks for sharing with us at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS doily!
    Thanks for linking up with SWAT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great page!! Thank you so much for playing along with us here at S.W.A.T!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif