Tuesday, April 8, 2014

JOY

Hello crafters, I have new layout  to share with you guys. This is my little princess on her 3rd b-day party. I decided to used this photos because its perfect for the  challenges .First challenge that I want share is for Paper Girls Challenge for their Challenge #54 "Happy 13th Birthday" The twist for this challenge is pick any of the following theme:(Birthday-Daughter-Oldest Child-Teenager-13 )And I pick birthday!. 2nd challenge that I want share is for My Scraps & More for their Challenge #75. I have so much fun for their sketch I love it..(sketch below).3rd challenge is for  Berry71bleu for their April Challenge"Handmade Flowers"Oh yeah I bet everybody knows  how to create handmade flowers right? recently I been watching you tube how to made your own handmade flowers and so far so good.

"Here is my layout"


Here is my 2  close-up handmade flowers.
Here is my close up tittle i'm using rub-on.
Here is the Berry71bleu April challenge
Thanks for stopping by.



13 comments :

  1. How pretty!!! Thank you for playing along at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how totally sweet!!! LOVE the pics and great trim to use!!! Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun LO!! Thanks for playing at My Scraps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the trim and fun rubons! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute page. Love all the texture! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww your little girl is such a cutie! Love this fun themed page & the colors you chose. Excellent job on those handmade flowers and what a great take on the challenge--thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the cross-bar trim.
    Thanks for linking up with the Paper Girls Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. NICE WORK!! .... OK...I CAN'T HELP MYSELF, BUT I AM LOVING THE HANDMADE FLOWERS!!! YOU DO "GIRLY" SO WELL!!! THANKS FOR PLAYING AT MY SCRAPS N MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet page....so girlie and pretty! Very pretty blooms you made too! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet layout! So bright and cheerful! Thanks so much for joining us at Berry71Bleu!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable page! Love the photos! Thanks for playing with us at berry71bleu!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute page! I love the patterned flowers and the fancy ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu! :)

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif