Monday, April 14, 2014

"Just A Girl"

Hello its me again with a new layout to share with you guys!I want to enter this layout into different blogs challenges.First over at  Scrap&Music for their Sketch #25 "Girl On Fire"I love the sketch and I'm having fun with all the details. Then  1~2~3 Get Scrappy   had new April Board Challenge #9 . For this layout I used clouds/yellow background/squares.I want to enter this also at  Lasting Memories for their Challenge #186 " It's the little things matter" I always remember this moment........Then also http://orangepaperieandco.blogspot.com.au/ for their Jo's April Challenge "Circles and flourishes "this is my first time to participate on their challenge.
Here is my layout!
Here is more close up and more details....I used clouds for my strip boarder,yellow background papers by gcd. I fussy cut the squares  and I added the square photos.

more close up details,
here is my circles I added some pearls dots.

Here is the board! (clouds-yellow background-squares)
 Thank you again for stopping by:


19 comments :

  1. Melinda, Great job with the sketch and doing the elements on the board!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and pretty layout. Thanks for playing at Scrap & Music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute page!! Thanks for playing along with us at 123 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mel it's great to see your work here at Orange Paperie & Co. This layout is do vibrant. I like your design & that butterfly is just too cute. Thanks for joining in on my challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very special page! I love all the elements and colors you used! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap and Music!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page - so bright and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO pretty!!! Love the red with the yellow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely page and a cutie. Love your take on the circles and flourish challenge. Thank you for joining in at Orange Paperie
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your page is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap and Music!!! Silvana

    ReplyDelete
  10. The color comb is fantastic! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your layout!! Such cute pics!! And love all your embellie clusters! Thanks for joining our challenge at 123 Get Scrappy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for playing at Scrap&Music, your layout is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another fabulous layout! Thank you for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really beautiful, such beautiful layering and what a little cutie pie. thanks for playing along with us at 123 Get Scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous layout!! Such a striking color combo!! Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This layout is super cute! The yellow background matches the sunny and smiling feeling just perfectly. And I love all the little beautiful details!
    Thanks for playing with us at 123 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great layout....love your design and the colours you have worked with.
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Orange Paperie & Co

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great take on the sketch and the bingo board! Love the happy colours and adorable photos! All the layers are just perfect! Thanks for joining us over at 123Get Scrappy! Hope to see you back again for our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif