Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Trouble this way!

 What a beautiful day today.....
I have a lovely photo of my son which I have used the great sketch over at  Sketchabilities. for their sketch challenge #112. This photo was taken when he was almost 5 months.......
Here is my take on their sketch!!!
I used black liquid pearls for my circle and splatter with color shine(bronzer)
Here is my close up title....
Here is more close up details...I used  gcd studio papers for my background..and I used handmade flowers from my stash.
Here is their sketch
   Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments :

  1. Beautiful!!! thanks for using sketchabilities !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melinda, this layout is GORGEOUS!!! Love that adorable picture with the colors you chose. Just perfect!! Sorry I haven't been visiting lately! I have been looking for you in my blog reading list - must just be missing you! Hope to be visiting more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, Melinda! Your creation is so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Melinda! I loved your participation on the sketch 112! I realy liked your work with paints on the top and the dressmaking! Thanks to play with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute layout! Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif