Saturday, May 24, 2014

"Adorable"

 Good morning everyone Today, I have  a new layout to share. This is my little  Princess Sophia on her 3rd b-day with  tinker bell costume. Anyway, I want to enter this layout into 3 challenges  on their own challenge.First over at  Paper Girls Challenge for their Sketch Challenge #56 I have so much fun  .(sketch below) Then 2nd challenge  is   Kreative Koncepts for their  Color Challenge #25.I think I used all the color ,I start with the  light blue cardstock  then green flowers,I also used white pearl and pink boarder and also I used gray enamel dots  ,The 3rd challenge is for  SWAT for their Drill  challenge #32 "May Flowers".
Here is my layout.......
Here is my close up details- for my DIY Flowers- I daubed  the white  card stock  paper in the green ink and soak in the water and wrinkled  using pen and twist  and I let it dry, after that I pile 5 layered  then add yellow stamen. that's how I made my handmade flowers.
Look at that pose so beautiful !
Here is Paper Girls Challenge  sketch!
 Here is   Kreative Koncepts color challenge.

Thank you again for stopping by:



6 comments :

  1. I love your flowers!!! Thanks for joining us over at SWAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This truly is 'adorable'.Lovely mix of the colours with your elements. Thank you for joining us at Kreative Koncepts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melinda, your layout is gorgeous! I love the little tickets at the bottom and the flowers! Great job with my sketch, thanks so much for using it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great techniques! and what a cute little lady! Thank you for sharing with us at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely Adorable! Love the composition and the texture from the flowers...they look great with her tutu. What a cutie! Thanks for playing with us a Kreative Koncepts!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif