Tuesday, May 27, 2014

"Adore"

Happy Tuesday everyone!

1 have another layout to share with you that I created this morning for two challenges.First challenge is over at Let's Get Sketchy. for their May Week 4 .(sketch below). And the second challenge is over at Frosted Designs for their Friday Challenge "Stars and Stripes

Here is my layout using my little Sophia photos....


I started with stars background paper,Then i'm using my stripe papers for my layering behind my photos.


Here is more close up details...


Here is Let's Get Sketchy May Week 4 Sketch




Thank you again for stopping by:

13 comments :

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us @ LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore-able! Love those pictures and fabulous take on the LGS sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely and I love the springy theme. Thanks for playing with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and adorable LO . Thank you for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos and layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute photos and layout. butterflies are adorable. thanks for paying at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet layout! I love your use of pink and purple, so girly! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pictures and the cute colors. Thanks for playing with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a super sweet page and just love your fun bling too!!! sooo glad you played along with LGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! I love that background paper! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute layers and clusters.. great take on the LGS sketch

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif