Thursday, May 8, 2014

EXPLORE

 GOOD EVENING ,
what a long time! had been  post a new layout here in my blog....but I'm here now posting a new layout that I and I want to enter in to 3 different challenges.First at ScrapFriends  for their Sketch Challenge #25... I have so much fun for this sketch,Then over at  Lasting Memories for their Challenge #189 "Make Your Own Background" I f you can not to much details but I used  plastic bag for daubing color paint in my background and spray 3 colors/blue yellow and splatter with black color/made by one collection Heide Swapp. Then also at SWAT for their Drill #31"Spring color Challenge.
Here is my close up details if you can see I used my sewing machine  to  sew those strips of papers.
Here is SWAT Drill #31 "Spring color challenge.



here is ScrapFriends  sketch challenge
 Thank you again for stopping by:



11 comments :

  1. I love the strips of paper sewn on your page! Thanks for playing along at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love your stitching. Thank you for joining us at Kreative Koncepts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely page and I hope you continue posting here at your blog
    TFS. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope to see you there more again...
    hugs from Bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful!! Love it tremendously!! Your paint splatter and daubing is great. With a plastic bag?? Never thought of that. Sounds like my kind of technique. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Lasting Memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great sewing and background! Thanks for linking up with SWAT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at that background! You did such a great job with the colors and the sketch!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful layout - I love the paint effects background and your fabulous stitched paper strips.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome layout! I love your background, great techniques. Fabulous sewing too. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sewing, and your use of the circles on this. Thank you so much for sharing with us at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the strips you sewed down. So cool! Thanks for joining us at SWAT.

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif