Friday, May 23, 2014

SAY CHEESE!

Hello everyone !
Today I have a new layout that I want to share with you guys and I also want to combine into 2 challenges....First over at Stick It Down for their "Tuesday Sketch Challenge(sketch below) and perfect for the 123 gets  123 Get Scrappy for their May challenge  #10 -I choose rectangle shapes /gears /blue background.
Here is my layout!
here is more close up details.....I add lots of gears and for my rectangle shape I used my stash papers and layered behind photos.
here is my close up title....
 here is stick sketch challenge...
here 
rectangle shapes- gears-blue background

 Thank you again for stopping by:




11 comments :

  1. Adorable picture and layout! What a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Way to incorporate 2 challenges at once too! Thanks for playing along at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute!! Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, he is so cute! Thank you for sharing with us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute LO and I love the photo. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic!! Love this page!! Thanks for joining at Stick it Down!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! He is so cute!! And so is your layout! Thanks for joining our challenge at 123 Get Scrappy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those gears! Thanks for playing with us at SID!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very fun Layout! Love the colour. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool layout, love the way you have used that background paper, excellent - thanks for joining us at 123 get scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun boy page!!! Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif