Sunday, May 25, 2014

"You are my Sunshine"

 Happy memorial day scrappers! 
 I have a new very simple  layout to share with you guys.And I want to enter over at Scrap our Stash  for their  Sketch Challenge #14. I started with the  pink cardstock  for my background  and used molding paste and 2 kind of stencil to add texture to my background . And  I also sprayed   using dylusions ink spray.(sketch below)

Here is is my layout :

Here is my close up details, I added some layered papers from my stash  behind the photos.


Here is sketch from  Scrap our Stash


Thank you again for stopping by:

9 comments :

  1. This totally makes me smile! I love the colors you picked and the background you created...those photos are priceless! Great layout! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melinda, AMAZING and ADORABLE! Love the colors and the mixed media you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is absolutely beautiful and adorable! Love it so much! Thanks for playing along again at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page friend! great texture and color! and love that adorable photos of sopie! thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving!!!! Love how subtle the modeling paste is while still adding visual texture.....love those butterflies too :). Kate (SOS)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable, happy page! Wonderful job on the background and the sketch! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute - love the pops of purple! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so precious! What a wonderful, fun and girly page. The flower clusters are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic take on the sketch! The pictures are so adorable. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif