Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Natural Beauty

Hi every one! I have a new layout to share that I just created today and I want to combine into 4 challenges...First over at Kreative Koncepts for their Sketch Challenge #26 I love the sketch its given me more idea to created this layout. (sketch below) 2nd challenge is for Scrap Around The World for their June challenge 14" A Stunning & Dramatic Summer Mood Board"I was inspired by the yellow flowers/black and white /Sun flowers. 3rd challenge is for 123 Get Scrappy for their June Challenge #11. I pick Pearl/Woodgrain/Use modeling paste.4th challenge is for SWAT for their Drill #33 "The Selfie" I love selfie all the time.

Here is my layout hope you like it!


I used modeling paste and 2 different stencils to create textured to my layout..


Here is more close up,I used pearl frame....


For the woodgrain if you can see in the side it is small amount of woodgrain strip .


Here is 123 Get Scrappy challenge # 11


Here is the Kreative Koncepts sketch.


Here is A Stunning & Dramatic Summer Mood Board.


Thank you for stopping by!

23 comments :

  1. Stunning page! I love the dramatic contrast in colours you have chosen and the gorgeous floral work. Just beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Kreative Koncepts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is AMAZING! I love your colour choices and your take on that sketch is wonderful! All those layers and beautiful details are off the charts awesome! Great job! Thanks for joining us over at 123 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love love the texture paste and the flowers and pearls and just everything gels just beautifully, Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful layout!!!! Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout!!! LOVE the black and yellow colors and all your gorgeous embellishments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful take on the sketch. The black is a powerful background! Such lovely attention to detail...thanks for sharing and playing along with Kreative Koncepts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marvelous job on your layout - thanks for joining us at SWAT for our Selfie challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! THis really IS a natural beauty. I love your work!!! Thank you for playing along with SATW this month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great page! Love how you bridged it! The pearl frame is adorable! Love the sunflowers! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great selfie!! Thanks for joining us at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout!! I love the composition and a triangle shape, you have created! Thank you for joining us at SATW this month!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This page is truly great, I love those bright elements on a black page and textures on the background! Thanks for playing with us at SATW :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!! Stunning layout!! Thanks for playing at SATW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww-- what a super cute SELFIE and cute layout! Thanks for joining us at SWAT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like the composition of Your LO. The flowers are also great. Thanks for playing at SATW

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great photo! Wonderful composition! Beautiful project!!! Thank you for playing along with us at SATW this month.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How beautiful! I love everything on the black background! Thanks for joining us at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a stunning page my friend! and a beautiful photo! I'm glad you shared it with us at 123 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What awesome texture on your creation! Thanks for joining us at 1-2-3 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, the flower decorations look amazing! Love the contrast between black and bright colors.
    Thanks for playing with us at 123 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very beautiful page! Thanks so much for playing with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif