Friday, July 25, 2014

EXPLORE

Good evening everyone ! I'm so proud of my self that I finish one layout  after the lazy week ends ... This is my little boy during our outdoor adventure at spring preserve here in lasVegas. I want to enter this layout  into  different challenges,first  over at Scrappy Friends Challenges for their July Sketch Challenges.For the sketch from 
GCC (Brenda) I love the sketch so  easy and fantastic. Then Rochelle Spears for her Tic Tac Toe July challenge: I choose 2nd row/ Brads/ Stars / Tags. And also  Kelly's   for her July word challenge. I choose Explore for my title.And I want to enter this layout  also at Scrap Our Stash for their Stash Challenge #16 "Let's Go Shopping". I choose 5 different items from my stash /Stars-6 /Tags-2 /Washi tape / Arrows- 3 /Sequins-8.

Here is my simple layout hope you like it!

Here is more close up details... 
 Here is my 3 brads with arrows....
 Here is some of my sequins.
Here is Brenda July sketch.
Rochelle Spears for her Tic Tac Toe July challenge:
 Kelly's   for her July word challenge. 

Thank you for stopping by:


10 comments :

  1. fantastic page!! Love all of the texture on here! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with all the challenges! Very nice layout---love the textured feel that your product selections give to this outdoor page. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh, I love all your embellies!

    ~Robin Redd
    Scrap Our Stash DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous LO!!!! I need to take my kids there! ;) Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash and Scrappy Friends Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, this is just adorable! Looks like he had a wonderful time! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great boy layout - love the blues and browns! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable!! Love and need those awesome brads!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific page Melinda and awesome job combining all of the challenges! Thank you for playing along with Scrap Our Stash as well as the Scrappy Friends challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif