Thursday, July 31, 2014

"I AM LOVED"

Hi there! scrappy friends I'm back  with another layout to share that I made last night .This time I'm using my own photo maybe because I'm out of photos of my kids lol......
Anyway ,I want to enter this layout into different challenges.!First challenge is for Sketchabilities  for their challenge #120 ( sketch below)2nd challenge is for 123scrapujty for their  challenge #43 "Green and Mediowo "This is my first time  on their challenges and I like green so perfect for my layout!. 3rd challenge is for Red carpet studio 75 for their challenge #75" Pitch Perfect"(the challenge is to create a project that features music in some way!)
Here is my layout base on the sketch-Hope you like it!

Here is more close up and more details of my layout!
for this layout I used We R Memory Keepers paper for the background,And I layered  some music notes papers from DCWV collection.
For 123scrapty challenge: I  mixed  green dylusions ink spray with the gesso and some chalkboard paint  and splatters with color shine (black velvet and  green pearl to make it shine). And  I brush  into my paper background. 
And I'm added some flowers blings from my stash.

Here is Sketchabilities  for their challenge #120.
Here is123scrapujty for their  challenge #43 "Green and Mediowo "

Thanks for stopping by again !




9 comments :

  1. Beautiful work. Love all the details. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing lay out!! thanks for using skectchabilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used my absolute favourite colour!! Stunning! Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I love that green! Green is my favorite color! :) Thank you for playing along with us at Red Carpet Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vivid colour . Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO! So beautiful shades of green :) Thanks for playing with us on 123 Scrapuj Ty blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my!!!!! Stunning!!!! Check out the DT call over at sketchesinthyme.blogspot.com
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif