Sunday, August 10, 2014

"ALL ABOUT ME"

Hello everyone!I have another  layout to share with you that I created  yesterday for some challenges.....First challenge is for Scrap Our Stash for their Stash Challenge #17 "Selfie" oh yeah every one love's selfie  mood specially me :-) ! so this challenge is perfect for those people who love selfie  picture.( I used  premade package frame made by Basic grey).Then I want to enter this also at Frosted Designs  for their  Friday Challenge"Stamps,masks,and paper clips."
Here is my layout! hope you like it......
Here is more close up details ....

Here is close up of my paper clips.....


I used 2 different stencil made by hiede swapp  and gesso to add more textures. and I also  used  different spray mist ...and 2 different stamps design..



Thank you for stopping by! :-)


11 comments :

  1. Beautiful Melinda! Wonderful job with the challenge! Thank you for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Wow! Wow! This is stunning! I love all the texture and the beautiful flowers! Thanks for playing at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful page!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and colorful page Melinda! Gorgeous work!!! Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page. Love the color palette and clusters of flowers. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! So many lovely details on this layout! Completely adore it! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! love all the embellishments, all those flowers are beautiful! thanks for playing along at scrap our stash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page and photo my friend! love all the details! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! Love the rich colors and all the texture and layering. You excell at a kind of scrapbooking I can't begin to create. Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the selfie challenge at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful amazing layout! Thanks for playing along with SOS!
    e.

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif