Tuesday, August 12, 2014

"LOVABLE "

Hello there scrappy friends.....I'm back today with another  layout  that I created last night and I want to enter in different challenges.First I want to introduce this  photo this is my little lovable Sophia, she is cute  in this  photo... anyway, I want to enter this layout over at ScrapAround The World for their  August mood board. I was Inspired by the aqua dress color .
Then over at 123 Get Scrappy have new challenge  for their August challenge #13. I used the bottom row: Crumpled paper-paper towel, Butterfly, and stripes.
 Here is more close up of my layout.......
I started with the Prima  paper for my background,then I brush with gesso to add texture then I used different stencil  and stamps.....I also use aqua spray mist by Heidi swapp.Then added lots of flowers from my stash....I crumpled some paper towel and brush with a little gesso then spray with aqua mist,I put it in top of the photo and I  cut some stripes paper by MME. and layered behind the butterfly.
Here is my close up tittle..

Here is 123 Get Scrappy August Mood Board.
Here is ScrapAround The World August Mood Board.



Thanks for stopping by :

14 comments :

  1. This is lovely. I love the colours that you used. Thank you for playing along with SATW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page! what a cutie pie..precious! thanks for playing with us at Scrap Around The World!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really delightful and sweet page! Thank you so much for joining the SATW challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the cluster of flowers... Really BEAUTIFUL page...Thanks for playing along over @ SATW challenge this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe this is an adorable page! Your flower cluster draws the eyes straight to your adorable photo! What a cutie! Great work on your background! Love the misting and stamping! Great take on our Mood Board! All the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow !! I love it, gorgeous page !! Thank you so much for joining the SATW challenge this month !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this layout is so dreamy and sweet! Great job! Love all the little details and layers! Thanks for joining us over at 123 Get Scrappy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout!! Gorgeous colours and gorgeous photo! Love the blue paint/mist on the flowers and background. Thanks for joining our challenge at 123 Get Scrappy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great details! Thank you for playing with us at Scrap Around The World !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout! Love it! Thanks for us at 1-2-3 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous layout!!! So much detail to look at!! Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your layout is simply stunning. So many beautiful details - I love it!
    Thanks for playing with us at 123 Get Scrappy. Hoping to see you with us again with our September challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif