Monday, August 25, 2014

"One Of A Kind"

Happy Monday! today I have a  layout to share with you guys. that I created last night and I want to enter this layout into 2 challenges.First over at Sketchabilities  for their sketch challenge #121 and the Friday challenge at Frosted Designs for their "chevron" challenge.
Here is my layout hope you like it!
Here is more close up....
I started with the chevron background by: Paper Studio (Barnwood Pretty collection) Then I used some of my stencil and added some gesso to add some textured and  I also splattered with Hiede Swapp spray mist.All the flowers is handmade by me.Hope you like it... 





"Here is the sketch "
Thank you for stopping by:
Have a wonderful Monday....

13 comments :

  1. Wow, you did an amazing job! Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWOWOW Beautiful page and love your background !!! Thanks for playing along with sketchabilities!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that colour palette. Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooo beautiful!! LOVING the photos!!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your page...just a great work!!!!
    Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!
    Hugs from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite color combo!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Sketchabilities!
    Have an amazing day!
    xoxo Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic colour combo and a great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the picture of this little cutie with all splashes of color that you have added! Thank you very much for playing with us at sketchablilties. ~Thandar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute layout. You created it around the photos perfectly. Thanks for playing at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your flowers are amazing! Beautiful layout, thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet page!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous layout! I love all the detail. Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif