Saturday, September 13, 2014

"The Good Life" /Issue 5 Sketch Feature

 Hi everyone!
Today I would like to share with you, I made this layout by following wonderful sketch at Lets Get Sketchy for their "Issue 5 Sketch Feature "
I've used the beautiful photo of my daughter playing with the flowers....
Here is my layout hope you like it!

I start with Bazzill Basics Paper for my background,I splattered with spray mist by Heidi Swapp.And I made circle with paint marker.Then I added lots of flower by Recollections,
Here is more close up details.....

Supply list:
Cardstock: We r memory keepers 
Stickers:Memory Big ides
Pattern paper: Making memories
Spray mist: Heidi Swapp
Embellishment: Flowers
Here is the Issue 5 Sketch Challenge
Thank you for stopping by:


13 comments :

  1. Beautiful page and thank you for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous layout and I love your flowers! Thanks for playing along at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! sooo pretty, great colors!!! Thanks for joining us at LGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melinda this is Gorgeous!!! Love your misting and embellishing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melinda, this page is stunning! We would like to publish this page in Issue 5 of Get Inspired magazine. Please email letsgetsketchysubmissions@gmail.com with a product list, your full name, country and layout name. Please put "Requested by Laura" in the subject line. Thank you for submitting! ~ Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You did so much with so few supplies! It's beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif