Wednesday, October 15, 2014

"At The Pumpkin Patch"/ Scrap Our Stash DT Reveal

Good morning everyone,
Today I have a layout to share with you guys that I created for Scrap Our Stash for our sketch challenge #19 and color palette challenge.I hope you get  inspired and play along with us.
"Here's is my layout"
Here is more details of my layout...


"Here is the sketch And the color palette"

"I used this cute photo of my son and my daughter for their first time picking the pumpkins.
I used more than 4 colors in the palette.."
Supply List:
Patterned Paper - We R Memory
Alphas - American Crafts Thickers
Embellishment - October Afternoon

Thank you for visiting my blog......

2 comments :

  1. too cute! We have a Design Team Call going on over at http://123getscrappy.blogspot.com. We would love to see you enter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the layout and how you used the twine!!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif