Sunday, October 5, 2014

Beautiful Fall

 Hi everyone,
Well I finally did it made a layout and sharing with you guy's .And I want to combine this layout into 3 challenges,first I want to enter at Stuck?!Sketches for their Oct.1st challenge" (sketch below) and 2nd is for  Color me Scrappy  for their  color palette "Fall Color" so I created this fall layout using my daughter photo.And the 3rd challenge is for Frosted Designs for their Friday Challenge "Fall". Which perfect for my layout to combine to the others challenges.
I hope you like it.
 Here is more close up details.......


"Here is Oct.1st sketch challenge"

Here is the color palette.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.....

11 comments :

  1. Adorable! Love the colors and the layering!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous fall page, love the embellishing and that adorable photo! Thanks for playing at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love this!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretry fall layout!! Love the pops of green. Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the woodgrain diagonal and how the cluster supports & grounds your photo!! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Fall layout. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful take on the sketch friend, and love the layers and cute photo! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors; flowers are beautiful......and that sweet little face is the best! Very precious fall layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Fall Layout...great embellishing! And the photo is just adorble! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at 'Stuck'?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous layout ! You rock the color palette ! Thanks for playing at CMS !

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif