Friday, October 3, 2014

Just A Darling /Scrap Our Stash GD Reveal

Hello scrappy friends!
How's every one? I want to share my layout  that I created for Scrap Our Stash  for October Stash Challenge #19 "BINGO" I hope  you get inspired and play along with us.
"Here is my layout"
 Here is more close up details....


Here is" October  BINGO board"

I used American Craft paper for my background to start my layout,For Bingo Challenge:I choose first row  down!>>B<<
Here is my item from my stash :Stick Pin, Rhinestones, Arrow, Polka Dot Paper, Journal Card.
And this month you are playing for this prize:
Thank you for vising my blog......

1 comment :

  1. Hi Melinda- so glad you are our guest designer at Scrtap Our Stash this month- love your BINGO challenge layout (mine isn't done yet shhh...) cause I'm loving all the gorgeous purple!! Great layering and love all the bling!!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif