Thursday, October 23, 2014

"OUR LITTLE PUMPKIN PIE"/DT CALL

Good morning every one!
Today I have a new layout that I created last night  for 123 Get Scrappy October Board Challenge #15
Hope you like it.....
 Here is more close of details....
I start with polka dots background by American Crafts (haunted hollow) then I added some pumpkin from my stash,I put some pop dots behind my photos...I also used 2 kind of spray mist
 (Heidi swapp & dylusions).Flowers are from my stash also...

"Here is October Board"
I choose >POLKA DOTS/PUMPKIN/POP DOTS<
Thank you for stopping by:

7 comments :

  1. What a gorgeous layout!! I love all your little details, ink splashes, flowers, netting etc and I love the photos and your cute title!! Thanks for joining our challenge at 123 Get Scrappy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is beautiful! Love the ink spots, and the orange flowers. They look so good!
    Thanks for playing with us at 123 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!! Gorgeous work! Thanks for playing along with us at 123 Get Scrappy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous layout! Thanks for playing with us at 1-2-3 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great creation! Thank you so much for playing at 123Get Scrappy! Please email me at forcrafting{at}yahoo{dot}com. It is regarding our DT call. :)

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif