Friday, October 10, 2014

Sweet Girl

 Happy Friday everyone,
Today I have a new layout to share with you that I created for C'est Magnifique Kit Club for their October Sketch Challenge.(sketch below)
I started with DCWV for my background then I used distress ink to inked the edges.Then added  gesso  and  stencil by heidi swapp and crafters workshop to add some texture to the background and I also sprayed 3 different mist.And I also  added some stamping and mostly flowers are handmade by me.
Hope you like it...

Here is more close up details.

Here is the sketch  challenge
Thank you for stopping by....

6 comments :

  1. Beautifu layoutl , great photos and flowers! Love your background work! Thanks so much for joining us at C'est Magnifique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. That background is amazing...love the colours and textures. And love the photo effects too...very eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! Such a sweet picture! Love how you did a color one and a black and white one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout! Love all of your details. Thanks for joining us at C'est Magnifique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Layout! I really like the texture and the handmade flowers! Thanks for joining us at C'est Magnifique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is such a dramatic and still romantic page. Love it! Thank you for playing with us at C´est Magnifique! Hugs from Ulrika!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif