Tuesday, October 7, 2014

"Totally Cute"

 Hi everyone!
Today I would like to share a layout with you.I made this layout at  ScrapAround The World inspired by  the butterfly and the bird cage and also the color from their Oct.mood board.
Here is my layout I hope you like it!
Here is some close up details...
I start with the  white card stock for my background,And stencil and gesso  to add some texture.And I also splattered and spray using dylusions mist.Most of the flowers are my handmade.The butterfly and the bird cage and also blings are from my stash.



Here is October 2014 Challenge 18
A Vibrant & Glamorous moodboard by Rachael Funnell.


Thank you for visiting my blog.....

8 comments :

  1. Totally cute indeed!! Thank you so much for choosing to play at SATW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of detail in this GLORIOUS layout.....THANK YOU for playing along over @ SATW this Month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project! Love all the blossoms and inky background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Your layout and what a cute princess; thanks for plaing with SATW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning page! Your background is amazing and I love the birdcage! Such gorgeous piece of art! Also love that sweet photo! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweet photo! i just love the compositon, all those layers and flowers. thanks for playing with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful girl and a beautiful page, thank you for joining SATW this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty. What a stunning photo too! Thanks for joining in at SATW :)

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif