Monday, February 23, 2015

"FOREVER"

Hello scrappy friends!
I wanna share my layout that I just created today  and I want to combine into 2 challenges.First challenge at  C'est Magnifique Kits for their February sketch challenge and the second challenge is for Red Carpet Studio for their challenge #91"My Fair Lady".The challenge is to create a girly project with a lots of layers.....om my! if you can see I have more than 6 layers in my layout!
"Here is my layout hope you like it"
 Here is more close up and more details......


Here is Cest Magnifique sketch challenge.
Thank you for stopping by.....

10 comments :

  1. Beautiful page Melinda! Thank you for sharing it with us at Red Carpet Studio!
    Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! Lots of attention to detail here...I see something different every time I look! Thanks so much for sharing it over at Red Carpet Studios!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK Wow! Fabulous layouts...You totally nailed it with girly and layers. I love it! Thanks for playing in my challenge this week at RCS and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty in Pink! Thanks for joining the C'est Magnifique February Sketch Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melinda this is just beautiful, Lovely, beautiful details. Thank you for entering the My Fair Lady Challenge at RCS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grogeous! I love the colours! Thanks for joining C'est Magnifique sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all of the pink! Beautiful details. Thanks for joining us at C'est Magnifique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice page! Thanks for joining us this month at Cést Magnifique.
    Stina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing at Red Carpet Studio!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif